Saturday, November 21, 2009

Taking a break

Due to the ever increasing size of my belly, the decreasing amount of energy I have during the day, and the already swelling of my feet when I'm on my feet for too long, I have been advised by both my husband and my doctor that I need to take it easy and rest when I can.

With that being said, unfortunately I will not be able to continue this wonderful hobby turned mini career that I enjoyed so much. I simply cannot bend down and lay on the ground like I used to to get the best shot (for obvious reasons). I simply do not have the energy to stay up pass 8:30 - 9:00pm - which is my only available time for photo editing and ordering.

I want to thank all my wonderful clients who trusted me as a new and upcoming business lady with a passion for photography. I look forward to working with you once again. I plan on getting 'back on the horse' as they say a few months after baby #2 arrives and I have an established schedule that allows me to start working again.

Thanks for understanding. Have a happy holidays!

-Lacey

P.S. To those clients who already have me booked for an upcoming session, no need to worry - I keep my commitments and I will still be available for you.

No comments: